We inform you that in implementation of the U.E. 2016/679 (hereinafter "Regulations") as well as the related implementing provisions, that the personal data you have provided, or acquired in the context of the relationship with the company or the entity connected to you, may be processed in the compliance with the legislation in question. At the same time, we provide you with the following information.
The data controller is
Valvole Hofmann by BONINO Engineering srl
Via Muzzano, 31 - 13897 Occhieppo Inferiore (Bi) Italy
Telephone +39 0152593403 | Fax +39 0152593844
e-mail email@example.com | PEC firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Data processed and purposes
The processing concerns common data provided in the context of relations with the institution or company of which you, in various capacities, are part or to which, however, is connected (so-called "contact data").
The processing of data is aimed at the execution of relations with the company and the body, through the contacts provided; in particular communications and information by e-mail or other systems.
3. Legal basis of processing and legitimate interest
Based on the contractual relationship between the Owner and the company and the entity there is a legitimate interest in the use of data for the purposes indicated.
4. Recipients of the data
The subjects to whom the data may be communicated in the execution of the contract or reports are the employees or data processors appointed by the Data Controller.
5. Data retention period
The data will be kept for the period necessary to execute the report which has been referred to as "contact".
The provision of data is not mandatory.
7. Type of treatment
The data will be included in our archives and their processing, which can be done through automated and / or paper instruments, will include all the operations or set of operations envisaged by art. art. 4 n. 2 of the Regulation and necessary for the treatment in question and precisely: the collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission , dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
8. Subjects authorized to treatment
We have also proceeded to appoint subjects expressly authorized to process the data.
9. Data transfer abroad
The transfer of your data abroad is not envisaged, particularly outside the EU.
10. Rights of the interested party
We also inform you that in relation to the aforementioned data you will be able to exercise the rights envisaged by the regulation and the related implementation measures.
In particular, you will be entitled:
- to obtain access to your personal data and information on
- the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated
- the retention period of the personal data provided
- to ask the data controller or the controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their processing, if they are no longer necessary for the purposes of processing or unlawfully processed. This right is not admissible if there is a legal or contractual obligation or a legitimate interest or if the data are necessary for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
These rights are exercised with a simple communication, even via e-mail, to the address of the holder indicated above. The answer will be provided to you, in an intelligible form, preferably by e-mail, at the latest within one month of the request, unless there is a justified need for deferment:
- to propose a complaint, if it considers that its rights or that the procedure have not been respected, to the Guarantor on the Protection of personal data (contact details at www.garanteprivacy.it).
In any case, he / she will have the right to obtain, with a motivated and documented request, the correction or integration of data, if inaccurate or incomplete. This fulfillment will be executed without delay, after verification of the request.
In some cases it may also require that the treatment be limited, if the conditions provided for by the law are met (procedure to ascertain the accuracy of the data, illicit treatment, need to use data to assert a right, verification of legitimate interest).
For the data processed with automated systems will also have the right to receive, if requested to the above addresses, in a structured format, in common and legible personal data concerning you provided by you in order to communicate them to another holder (portability right).