1. Data Controller
The data controller related to data acquired through this site is
VALVOLE Hofmann by BONINO Engineering srl
Via Muzzano, 31 - 13897 Occhieppo Inferiore (BI) Italy
Phone +39 0152593403 | Fax +39 0152593844
e-mail: email@example.com | PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Data processing
In general we inform you that:
- all data are processed in a lawful, correct and transparent manner in relation to the data subject, in compliance with the general principles established by the GDPR and the Privacy Code
- we aim to collect, process and use as few personal data as possible
- when we have to collect your personal data, we make sure that they are as accurate and up-to-date as possible
- if the personal data we collect are no longer necessary for any purpose and we are not required to keep them as a legal obligation, we will do everything possible to delete them, destroy them or anonymize them
- specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access
- your personal data will not be shared, sold, made available or communicated to subjects other than those indicated in the Information.
3. Data collected and purpose of the processing
The data that are collected in the ways indicated below will be treated with the support of paper (registration forms, order forms, etc.), IT (management software, accounting, etc.) and telematics with organizational and elaboration logics closely related to the the same purposes and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the organizational, physical and logical measures provided for by the provisions in force.
If the person giving the data is under the age of 16, such processing is lawful only if and to the extent that such consent is given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility for which identification data and copy of documents are acquired of recognition.
The data collected are exclusively "common" data such as, for example, name, surname, tax code, etc. If it is necessary to collect data of a particular type pursuant to art. 9 and 10 of the GDPR will be required an express consent and in any case the same will not be disclosed.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the aforementioned websites acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols, referred to as "browsing data".
This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but due to its nature could - through processing and association with data held by third parties - allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes, for example, the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in the submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site (legitimate interests of the owner).
The data are processed exclusively by internal personnel, duly authorized and instructed for processing and will not be disclosed to third parties, disseminated or transferred to non-EU countries. Only in the case of an investigation can they be made available to the competent authorities.
Data are usually kept for short periods of time, with the exception of any extensions related to investigations.
The data are not given by the data subject, but automatically acquired by the site's technological systems.
Cookies are text files stored on your computer or mobile device that are used by websites to make the experience more efficient for the user.
The Hofmann Valves site uses third-party technical cookies (Google Analytics) to monitor traffic. The CMS used to build the site (Kalì) anonymizes the user's IP.
The European Regulation requires that the "site visitor / platform user" express consent to the processing of personal data concerning him through a direct, explicit, unequivocal and distinguishable act also for so-called "technical cookies".
3.2 Data collected with the user's consent and purpose of the processing
The collected data will be processed with the following purposes:
- insertion, updating and processing of data within our corporate databases and business software for the purpose of drafting the necessary documentation to respond to your requests received via the contact form.
This page allows the user to send a request for information: a series of personal data can be required (Customer category, Company name, Sector, Name, Surname, Address, Postcode, Town, VAT number or Fiscal Code, Email, Telephone, Fax).
Registration is subject to acceptance of specific, free and informed consent. The data is processed exclusively by authorized and trained personnel.
Depending on the services requested, the data are kept for times compatible with the specific purpose of the collection. The provision of data related to the mandatory fields is necessary to obtain an answer. Failure to provide the data indicated as mandatory or consent will make it impossible to access the various services.
4. Categories of recipients of data
Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
- companies or professional firms that provide consulting or collaboration in accounting, tax, legal and commercial matters
- public administrations for the performance of institutional functions within the limits established by law
- third-party service providers to whom communication is necessary for the performance of the services covered by the contract.
5. Retention period
Mandatory data for contractual, accounting and service-related purposes are kept for the time necessary to perform the contractual relationship, including the relevant legislative requirements. The data of those who do not buy or use products / services, even if they have had a previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately canceled or processed anonymously, where their conservation is not otherwise justified, unless it has been validly acquired the informed consent of the interested parties concerning a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity.
6. Legal basis
The processing of customer data is based on the consensus provided or on the fact that processing is necessary for the execution of a contract in which the customer is a contracting party, or to take the necessary measures before the conclusion of the contract on request of the customer (see Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a and b of the GDPR).
If the processing is based on the user's consent, the same can revoke it at any time using the contact data indicated in point 1.
In order to proceed with the stipulation of a contract regarding the purchase of goods or services, it is necessary to provide the requested personal data. If all the requested data are not provided, it will not be possible to provide what is requested.
7. Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access)
- know its origin
- receive intelligible communication
- have information about the logic, the methods and the purposes of the processing
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected.
In cases of consent-based processing, to receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
The exercise of your rights can be done by sending a request by email to the address of the data controller.
8. Transfer of personal data outside the EU area
The management and storage of Personal Data will occur on servers located within the European Union of the Owner and / or third parties duly appointed. The data will not be transferred to outside the European Union.
In any case it is understood that the Data Controller, where necessary, will have the right to move the server location to non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the data will be transferred in accordance with the applicable laws, stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection.
This information may be subject to periodic review, also in relation to the relevant legislation and jurisprudence. In the event of significant changes, appropriate evidence can be given on the homepage of the site for a suitable time. In any case, the interested party is invited to periodically consult this information.
10. Rights of the interested party
Interested parties who believe that the processing of personal data reported to them through this site is in violation of the provisions of the Regulation have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor, as provided for by art. 77 of the Regulations, or to take appropriate judicial offices (Article 79 of the Rules).